good to welcome back ex members. I am looking forward to hearing how the inter-club ventures went (Bundaberg with Rum City and the MDORC challenge). I would like to thank all those who have helped set up these ventures. Hopefully this will be the start of greater co-operation between Queensland clubs (or are they just using us so they don’t have to plan their won trips? Only joking of course). Apparently one club has already asked if they can plagiarise our magazine! Finally 4WD Queensland are having a meeting to try and sort out the driver training. Please see the details below. Notice of Meeting of Driver Trainers When: Saturday May 16th 12:30pm
Where: 4WD Qld Hall - 90 Muriel Ave Moorooka
• Discuss changes required to reinstate training.
• Discuss ongoing changes to training material
• Call for nominations for sub committee.
• Allocation of work to sub committee and discussion of time frames to complete.
• Nomination of date for sub committee to meet to finalise revisions
• Nomination of next date for driver trainers to meet (Quarterly as a minimum)